Factors to Look at When Comparing New Garage Door Pricing
When shopping for garage doors, it’s easy to fall victim to price comparison shopping. However, the cheapest choice is not always the best. Your garage doors will be a longstanding feature of your home. Spending a little extra time researching garage doors is essential to ensuring a beautiful, lasting investment. What are the factors to look at when comparing new garage door pricing?
Brand Name Products
Spending slightly more on brand name garage doors offers many advantages. Our brand name doors have a reputation for high-quality design, with a legacy to back up your garage door warranty. They come in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and panel designs, including customizable window, hardware, and accessory additions. A licensed professional installer, GDI Garage Doors can ensure a safe, lasting installation, safeguarding your garage door investment.
Your door should be compatible with your frequency of use, maintenance requirements, and area climate. The pros at GDI Garage Doors will help you choose between door materials, including customer favorites such as:
- Wood Doors - The natural beauty of classic wood doors come at a higher price point and they require more care than steel. However, they are easily customizable to unique home shapes and design requirements.
- Steel Doors - Steel doors are economical, durable, and low maintenance. Some of the latest steel garage door finishes can even imitate the look of wood.
Always consider the cost of custom additions on garage door pricing. For a nominal cost, you could outfit your garage door with superior components such as these:
- Quieter nylon ball bearing rollers.
- Polyurethane insulation to double your doors insulating capacity and reduce noise.
- Insulated garage door windows that match those of your home.
- Sturdier springs to double life-expectancy and reduce replacement frequency.
- Reinforcements for security against weather and intruders.
- Energy-saving glazing.
Garage Door Opener and Management Technologies
Today’s garage doors offer a host of high-tech possibilities. Garage door openers with a battery backup can safeguard your family in the event of a power failure. Love smart home additions? New opener options offer remote operation from your mobile device, allowing you to operate lights, close the door, pre-program functions, and monitor activity 24/7.
Complete Installation and Support Services
When garage door pricing includes professional installation, you can be sure of a safe, timely, trouble-free experience. At GDI Garage Doors, our knowledgeable installers have access to specialty installation tools to ensure a safe installation. We can quickly manage idiosyncrasies in your home’s design, mitigating them expertly during installation. We have fast access to replacement hardware, and should something go wrong, your door is warranty protected.
Compare new garage door pricing carefully to get the best value on new garage doors for your Livermore, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, Vallejo, Richmond, Moraga, Lafayette, or Berkeley home.